Please don’t hesitate to contact me to discuss any senior agency resource requirements. I have spent many years in some of the leading global PR Consultancies, such as Hill and Knowlton, Shire Health Communications and Cohn and Wolfe, so am very familiar with the operations, challenges and opportunities of agencies.
I have recently researched and developed business plans for leading marketing communications agencies to support the introduction of new service offerings in the area of online communication and social media. The process of undertaking this has given me an edge understanding the potential and also the practical application of adopting this as a core business practice. Leadership teams at both agencies approved my recommendations and have now successfully launched new practice areas as a result.
Some other recent projects include:
- Group business planning and marketing plan development
- Reviews of efficient team-working
- Pitch research, brainstorming and proposal preparation
- Client mediation and trouble-shooting
- Ad hoc senior level resource supporting teams
- Team direction and mentoring
- Development of best practice blueprints and processes